|Join Our Mailing List|
Issue: No. 157 (Jan.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 157 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ January 2009
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- The Growing Self-Accusation Movement In Germany. By Kevin Käther
- Michael Shermer’s Ugly Critique of the “New Revisionism.” By Richard A. Widmann
- The Importance of an Unimportant Witness. By Thomas Kues
- Just One Step from the Truth: Ian Kershaw and the Final Solution. A Review by Paul Grubach
- Robert Faurisson and Dieudonne: A Scandalous Handshake
- “Inconvenient History.” The Launch of a New Revisionist Blog. By Jason Willis Myers
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.