|Join Our Mailing List|
Issue: No. 171 (Apr.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 171 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ April 2010
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- Dogma, Double Standards, and Doubt: The Bradley Smith Heresy and Beyond. By Michael K. Smith
- Is Gilad Atzmon, in His Turn, Becoming a Revisionist? By Robert Faurisson
- Holocaust History—a Family Matter. By Jett Rucker
- The Führerbefehl According to the WJC in 1945: “All Jews must die, but not before going through suffering and agony.” By Thomas Kues
- Elie Wiesel: “The Most Authoritative Living Witness” of The Shoah? By Carlo Mattogno
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.