|Join Our Mailing List|
Issue: No. 178 (Jan.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 178 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ January 2011
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- The Morgenthau Plan in the Holocaust Myth. By Dean Hierbud
- Julian Assange: Revisionist of the Still-Living and the Powerful. By Jett Rucker
- Statement of John Demjanjuk
- Petition to Free Horst Mahler. With a Message from Kevin Käther
- Interview with Deborah Lipstatic: "Holocaust Denial is Pervasive, Growing, and Doomed." By Michael K. Smith
- At the Stephen S. Wise Temple in Bel Air, California. By Zan Overall
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.