|Join Our Mailing List|
Issue: No. 32 (May)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 32 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ May 1996
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
This report informs you of what I am doing personally to promote open debate on the Holocaust story. It does not attempt to monitor the Revisionist movement. Smith's Report is published six times a year and is sent free to those of you who help me with contributions, clippings or in other ways. It isn't possible for me to do this work effectively without your help.
I welcome correspondence but can not reply to it unless it urgently addresses business to hand. If you do not want your name mentioned herein please say so in writing. Your generosity is the cornerstone of whatever success I will have in helping to open up the Holocaust story to free inquiry and open debate.
- CODOH infroms media of revisionist subtext in new anti-German polemic
- This is what I believe...
- CODOH leads in fight for US publication of Goebbels
- Shameless Hollywood handlers exploit failing old ladies – and other atrocious scenes
- French communist intellectual prosecuted because of revisionist writings
- Burn all the Books!
- CODOH undermines French exterminationist book burners
- Revisionist video on Auschwitz continues to infiltrate government, libraries and the academy
- And the pot keeps boiling, boiling.
- The Spiegelmaus World
- and more!
and now... our lead story!