|Join Our Mailing List|
Issue: No. 38 (Dec.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 38 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ December 1996
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
This report informs you of what I am doing personally to promote open debate on the Holocaust story. It does not attempt to monitor the Revisionist movement. Smith's Report is published six times a year and is sent free to those of you who help me with contributions, clippings or in other ways. It isn't possible for me to do this work effectively without your help.
I welcome correspondence but can not reply to it unless it urgently addresses business to hand. If you do not want your name mentioned herein please say so in writing. Your generosity is the cornerstone of whatever success I will have in helping to open up the Holocaust story to free inquiry and open debate.
- IHR Prevails against Willis Carto in Missing Millions Case; Carto and the Liberty Lobby Ordered to pay IHR $10 million
- Faurisson trial suspended. French historian's denial of gas chamber evidence stuns prosecutors
- Good-bye Harvard, hello JDL. Revisionists rattle some "hate" mongers
- Revisionism rampant 'round the globe
- The Internet, the Thought-Police, and CompuServe
- and more!
and now... our lead story!
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they will be listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.
Documents in this category
|Smith, B.||IHR Prevails against Willis Carto in Missing Millions Case||English||1996-12-01|
|Smith, B.||Faurisson Trial Suspended||English||—|
|Smith, B.||Good-bye Harvard, Hello JDL||English||1996-12-01|
|Smith, B.||Revisionism Rampant ‘round the Globe||English||1996-12-01|
|Widmann, R.||Internet Round Up||English||1996-12-01|
|Smith, B.||Revisionism to the World!||English||1996-12-01|
- 8 items