|Join Our Mailing List|
Issue: No. 43 (May)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 43 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ May 1997
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
This report informs you of what I am doing personally to promote open debate on the Holocaust story. It does not attempt to monitor the Revisionist movement. Smith's Report is published six times a year and is sent free to those of you who help me with contributions, clippings or in other ways. It isn't possible for me to do this work effectively without your help.
I welcome correspondence but can not reply to it unless it urgently addresses business to hand. If you do not want your name mentioned herein please say so in writing. Your generosity is the cornerstone of whatever success I will have in helping to open up the Holocaust story to free inquiry and open debate.
- Lipstadt unleashed against CODOH, but loses New York University Citadel to Campus Project
- CODOH considers $50,000 offer
- Department of Defense targets CODOH and the Campus Project
- Hans Schmidt's dramatic account of his incarceration in "democratic" Germany
- Net revisionists tour U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum by Richard Widmann
- Can this be it? A final solution to the Final Solution?
- and more!
and now... our lead story!