|Join Our Mailing List|
Inconvenient History Winter 2012, Vol. 4, No. 4, Now Available!
Winter is here! Warm up with the new issue of Inconvenient History!
- Editorial: Uncle Sam, May I?, by Jett Rucker
- The Rumbula Massacre – A Critical Examination of the Facts, Part 1, by Thomas Kues
- And the War Came, by Ralph Raico
- Unholy Pursuit: The Charles Zentai Case in Australia, by Nigel Jackson
- Why They Said There Were Gas Chambers, by Jett Rucker
- From the Memoirs of a German Soldier, by Nemo Anonymous
- Smoking Crematory Chimney at Auschwitz: A Correction, by Robert Bartec
- Review: In the Garden of Beasts, by Ezra MacVie
If you have anything you're working on that would be suitable and ready for our Spring issue of 2013, please contact the editor at the IH Contact US page.