|Join Our Mailing List|
Inconvenient History Fall 2012, Vol. 4, No. 3, Now Available!
- Editorial: Imprisoned at Ellis Island, by Richard Widmann
- Count Potocki de Montalk and the Katyn Manifesto, by K.R. Bolton
- A Revisionist in Prison, by Germar Rudolf
- Three Books on Treblinka, by Thomas Kues
- The Number of Victims of Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, by Klaus Schwensen
- Review: The Black Swan, by Ezra MacVie
- Review: The Gas Vans, by Richard A. Widmann
- Comment: Revisionism's Final Victories, by Jett Rucker
If you have anything you're working on that would be suitable and ready for our Winter issue, please contact the editor at the IH Contact US page.