We expand into the Hispanic Realm (translations)
Spanish being the third most-frequently spoken language in the world, and the most spoken language in the Americas, we consider it important to issue at least the most important of our books in Spanish as well.
During the past two years, we have already had a contractor translate several books, which we have now started knocking into shape for production. Each one of them requires an additional investment of some $500 to get them across the finish line (including printing costs!):
- The Holocaust: An Introduction/El Holocausto: Una Introducción, by Thomas Dalton (fully translated and formatted, being edited)
- Auschwitz: A Three Quarter Century of Propaganda/Tres quartos de siglo de propaganda, by Carlo Mattogno (fully translated and formatted)
- Breaking the Spell/Rompiendo el hechizo, by Nicholas Kollerstrom (fully translated)
- Bungled: "Denying the Holocaust"/Cagado: "Negar el holocausto", by Germar Rudolf (fully translated)
- Debating the Holocaust/Debatiendo el Holocausto, by Thomas Dalton (30% translated)
If you could help us getting them out into the Spanish world, that would be greatly appreciated.
And if you want to suggest another book that ought to be Spanishized, please let us know.