On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 158 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ February 2009
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- Mark Weber and IHR Are Not Relevant to Revisionism. By Arthur R. Butz
- How Relevant is Holocaust Revisionism? By Mark Weber
- On Mark Weber's Gloomy Mood, by Serge Thion
- Relevance, the Holocaust, and the Halfocaust: On Mark Weber’s Farewell. By Ted O’Keefe
- Vrba and Wetzler Meet Himmler, by Thomas Kues
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.
Documents in this category
|Smith, B.||Smith's Report, no. 158||English||2009-01-02|
|Smith, B.||Smith's Report, no. 158, cover letter||English||2009-02-11|