On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 198 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ August 2013
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- Open Letters to the President of Georgetown University and the Senior Advisor on Archives at the USHMM. By Bradley Smith
- How I Became a Revisionist. By Pete Morrison
- The Trayvon-Zimmerman Circus: “Racists” Have Rights. By David Stein (Cole)
- Tweeting and Blogging. By Bradley Smith
- New Film tries to wash away the myth that Germans made soap out of Jews. Why? By Bradley Smith
- Reflections on the Life of John Bennett of Melbourne, Civil Libertarian and Culture Hero. By Nigel Jackson
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.
Documents in this category
|Jackson, N.||Reflections on the Life of John Bennett of Melbourne, Civil Libertarian and Culture Hero||English||2013-08-18|
|Cole, D.||The Trayvon-Zimmerman Circus: “Racists” Have Rights, Too||English||2013-07-17|
|Smith, B.||To the President of Georgetown University & To the Senior Advisor on Archives at the USHMM, Copied to Hundreds of Their Associates and to Academics Nationwide||English||2013-08-18|
|Morrison, P.||How I Became a Revisionist||English||2013-08-18|