Issue: No. 31 (Apr.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 30 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ March 1996
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
This report informs you of what I am doing personally to promote open debate on the Holocaust story. It does not attempt to monitor the Revisionist movement. Smith's Report is published six times a year and is sent free to those of you who help me with contributions, clippings or in other ways. It isn't possible for me to do this work effectively without your help.
I welcome correspondence but can not reply to it unless it urgently addresses business to hand. If you do not want your name mentioned herein please say so in writing. Your generosity is the cornerstone of whatever success I will have in helping to open up the Holocaust story to free inquiry and open debate.
- Irving Censorship Furor; CODOH Website leads in Publicizing Banned Goebbels Bio
- The Campus Project at Pierce College, University of Puget Sound and Washington State
- Hillel takes "steps" with CODOH ad at Cornell University
- Editors at 75 college newspapers receive first Internet mailing from CODOH
- Patrick Buchanan: a revisionist candidate fro president?
- Jewish Defense League asks to become part of CODOH Website, etc., etc.
- The World Wide Web: What is it and why is it important to Revisionism?
- Blessed are (some of ) the peacemakers
- Smith's Report to promote increased readership
- and more
and now... our lead story!
Documents in this category
|Smith, B.||Irving Censorship Furor, CODOH Website Leads in Publicizing Banned Goebbels Bio||English||1996-04-01|
|Smith, B.||The Campus Project, at Pierce College, University of Puget Sound and Washington State||English||1996-04-01|
|Smith, B.||Jewish Defense League Asks to Become Part of CODOH Website, etc., etc.||English||1996-04-01|
|Widmann, R.||The World Wide Web: What Is It and Why Is It Important to Revisionism?||English||1996-04-01|
|Smith, B.||Blessed Are (Some of) the Peacemakers||English||1996-04-01|
|Smith, B.||Smith’s Report to Promote Increased Readership||English||1996-04-01|
|Smith, B.||Hillel Takes "Steps" with CODOH Ad at Cornell University||English||1996-04-01|
|Smith, B.||Articles in Printed Format Available from the CODOH Website||English||1996-04-01|
|Smith, B.||Editors at 75 College Newspapers Receive First Internet Mailing from CODOH, Pat Buchanan: A Revisionist Candidate for President?||English||1996-04-01|