Issue: No. 37 (Nov.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 37 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ November 1996
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
This report informs you of what I am doing personally to promote open debate on the Holocaust story. It does not attempt to monitor the Revisionist movement. Smith's Report is published six times a year and is sent free to those of you who help me with contributions, clippings or in other ways. It isn't possible for me to do this work effectively without your help.
I welcome correspondence but can not reply to it unless it urgently addresses business to hand. If you do not want your name mentioned herein please say so in writing. Your generosity is the cornerstone of whatever success I will have in helping to open up the Holocaust story to free inquiry and open debate.
- Bad news, good news: how revisionism and revisionists stand today
- "Censoring Irving would make the Nazis proud"
- CODOH friends bring revisionism to pages of prominent D.C. Mideast journal
- A small revisionist typhoon hovers over Japan by Aiji Kimura
- Roger Garaudy and Abbe Pierre take a few "steps back" by Robert Faurisson
- Revisionist assault from the air on Birkenau and other camps!
- and more!
and now... our lead story!
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they will be listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.