Issue: No. 192 (July)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 192 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ July 2012
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- Berlin Diary: A Global Lawfare Conspiracy. By Jett Rucker
- Fragments: Another Ordinary Life. By Bradley R. Smith
- The Crime of Politicizing the Holocaust: Two Decades of Reflection on OSI terror. By Heinz Bartesch
- Canada tosses out Section 13 — Internet 'Hate Speech' law. By Michael Hoffman
- Holocaust Denial: Assaults on Collective Memory Becloud Europe's Future. By Rabbi Abraham Cooper
- The Suffering of Second, Third, and Fourth Generation Survivors of a Horrifying Death. By Shafar Nullifidian
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.