Issue: No. 194 (Nov.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 194 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ November 2012
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- Keeping Memory Alive for the Holocaust-Obsessed. By Bradley Smith
- Denying Obsession, Obsessing about Denial. By Jett Rucker
- The Negro Soldier. From the CODOH Forum
- Deborah Lipstadt and the Double Standards that Surround Questioning the "Holocaust." By Paul Grubach
- “UNTERDRUCKVENTIL”. By Siegfried Verbeke
- In Spite of the Repression, Revisionism Will Win. By Robert Faurisson
- News & Comments:
- Memorial to Romany Victims of Holocaust.
- Jane Fonda to Host Event Focusing on Sexual Violence During the Holocaust.
- Another Holocaust Claims Conference Schemer Convicted
- Smith Alerts Director of Genocide Studies at U Minnesota–Twin Cities to the Problem of Fraud in Survivor Testimony.
- Zan Overall Following Up at Cal State Northridge
- Shafar Nullifidian: Poland, Emerson College, Stephen Spielberg’s Esoteric Message.
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.
Documents in this category
|Smith, B.||Keeping Memory Alive for the Holocaust-Obsessed||English||2012-11-12|
|Berg, F.||The Negro Soldier, [This is a thread initiated by Fritz Berg on the CODOH Forum]||English||2012-11-12|
|Rucker, J.||Denying Obsession, Obsessing about Denial||English||2012-11-12|
|Grubach, P.||Deborah Lipstadt and the Double Standards That Surround Questioning the "Holocaust"||English||2012-11-12|
|Smith, B.||News & Comments||English||2012-11-12|
|Faurisson, R.||In Spite of the Repression, Revisionism Will Win||English||2012-07-28|