Issue: No. 205 (May)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 205 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ May 2014
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- Philip Weiss: The Holocaust’s Shylock. By Jett Rucker
- Doing What Matters at the USHMM. By Bradley Smith
- The Right to Refute! By Tal Buenos
- Truth Tuesdays at UCLA. By Zan Overall
- The Jewish Press reviews the "The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax". By David Merlin
- From Israel Supporter to Holocaust Denier. Why I Changed. By Dave Westerlund
- First they came for the Holocaust Deniers and I said nothing—Because I am not a Holocaust Denier. By Hajduk
- Censored Language and the Mind-Prison of the Group. By Jon Rappoport
- The Last Word. By Bradley R. Smith
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.