Issue: No. 213 (May)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 213 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ May 2015
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- Why Is a Free Press Forbidden at Harvard University?, by Bradley Smith
- Sylvia Stolz: Revisionism’s Joan of Arc, by Jett Rucker
- How to Become a “Saint” and Get Canonized through Yad Vashem!, by Olodogma
- It Takes All Kinds: Muslims Invading a Jewish Racket, by Jett Rucker
- The Guilt of Oskar Gröning and the Innocence of Jewish Sonderkommandos, by Stephan Gallant
- Inconvenient History Annual — Volume 6, by Richard A. Widmann
- In Any Case, by Wislawa Szymborska
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.