Issue: No. 218 (Dec.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 218 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ December 2015
Revisionist News & Comments
- Sensational Data, by Jett Rucker
- Why—and How—I’m “Ideologically Motivated”, by Jett Rucker
- A Modest Proposal for Chancellor Merkel, by Jett Rucker
- This Is What CODOH Will Do, by the CODOH Trustees
- Protecting German Consumers from too Much Tolerance, by David Merlin
- The Case of Axel Möller, by Roberto Hernandez
- Irishman Sentenced to 5 Months in Jail for Doubting “Holocaust”, by Michael Hoffman
- 18 More Months of Imprisonment for Gerhard Ittner, by Gerhard Ittner
- Forbidden to Laugh, by David Merlin
- Revisionist Activities, by Santiago Alvarez
- Fragments, by Bradley R. Smith
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
Later you will be able to download the entire issue as a PDF file here.
An Irishman gets sent to prison for chopping up his TV in front of a Holocaust memorial for "reckless and offensive behavior."
"Holocaust denial is ideologically motivated. The deniers’ strategy is to sow seeds of doubt..." This passage has been promulgated on the Web and in paper publications of the Task Force for International Cooperation on Holocaust Remembrance, Education and Research at least since 2004. So who is motivated by what?
German Federal Minister of Justice and Consumer Protection Heiko Maas, a Doppelgänger of Adolf Eichmann, has announced that Facebook must obey German law...
Today I was sent an update to the Webpage of Heather McCalden, the daughter of David McCalden, the “conceptual” founder, with Willis Carto, of the Institute for Historical Review.
A list of new releases and activities by the revisionist community: Jim Rizoli, The Barnes Review, Lady Renouf, Benton Bradbury...
No. 218 of Smith's Report is here – and it will also be the last print issue to appear. From now on, SR will be available only as an online and a PDF version for downloading. Read here why...