Whenever revisionists have success, the Dark Side of the Force will sure go after them and make sure things don't get out of control. That's exactly what happened right before this past Christmas...
Issue: No. 219 (Feb.)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 219 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ February 2016
Revisionist News & Comments
- Tell the Truth – and Get Busted, by Santiago Alvarez
- Reaching Out, CODOH Pays Freelance Bloggers and Writers, by The CODOH Trustees
- 3D Imagery Demonstrates the Auschwitz Hole Hoax, by Eric Hunt
- Son of Saul: Wartime Propaganda with Few Takers, by David Merlin
- Breaking the Spell: The Kollerstrom Story, by Roberto Hernandez
- Revisionist Flyers Spread Anonymously in Switzerland, by Gerhard Ittner
- Free the Artist - Jail the Judge, by David Merlin
- German Patriotic Party Excludes Revisionists, by Gerhard Ittner
- "Who Will Stop the Crazy Nazi Ham-Radio Operator?", by Gerhard Ittner
- Revisionist Videos on Cable TV, by Jim Rizoli
- Revisionist Activities, by Santiago Alvarez
- FRAGMENTS, The Human Face of Holocaust Revisionism, Bradley R. Smith
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
Later you will be able to download the entire issue as a PDF file here.
Judge who sentenced Irishman for smashing his TV for his dislike of Holocaust propaganda faces more unruly delinquents...
CODOH is looking for bloggers who would like to post on CODOH and earn a little money in the process. Interested?
A typewritten flyer contesting the orthodox Holocaust narrative has been distributed in a town in Switzerland, leading to criminal investigations against the unknown thought criminals...
...cry the headlines of newspapers in Switzerland, because a farmer used his ham-radio transmitter to deny the "holocaust"...
This fine British scholar of good repute found his way from looking critically into government claims about the London Tube bombing to the biggest of all taboos, to find the truth and lose his reputation...
Yet another Holocaust movie was released late last year, and it looks like this one will be a flop. Finally. But why do they keep trying? Well, it's not just about business. It's about teaching us goyim a lesson...
Germany's patriotic opposition parties always face persecution because they are accused of trying to re-establish politics that Adolf the Unspeakable favored, too. To whitewash themselves, these "patriots" in turn persecute those in their own ranks exposing this pseudo-historical sham...
A summary of the past two months's major activities unfolded by the major revisionist players (as far as we were informed).
Help us get the message out! Find out what you can do to spread the good news that is revisionism!
Post-war forgery cons the world: gas chamber made in Poland