Issue: No. 200 (November)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 200 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ November 2013
Serving the Revisionist Community since 1990
- The Holocaust in Holograms. By Jett Rucker
- Smith Addresses the Editor of the Daily Aztec and his Academic Supervisors. By Bradley Smith
- ‘Hitler in Love’ – the Poetry and Art of Der Fuehrer. With comments by Bradley Smith
- Hate, Hikind, and History. By Richard A. Widmann
- SSPX Burial of Nazi War Criminal Erich Priebke Met with Protestors. By Cindy Wooden, with comments by Michael Hoffman
- A Track Record Recalled by a Couple Friends. By David Merlin and Greg Raven
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.