Issue: No. 215 (September)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 215 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ September 2015
Revisionist News & Comments
- Being Jewish: Remembering the Holocaust, by Jett Rucker
- Subscription News, by the SR Team
- Irving v. Lipstadt Trial for Movie Theaters, by David Merlin
- Sylvia Stolz Sent to Prison for Criticizing German Law, by Roberto Hernandez
- Vincent Reynouard: 23 Years of Persecution, by Roberto Hernandez
- Horst Mahler Calls for Help, by Santiago Alvarez
- Ursula Haverbeck Challenges German Authorities, by Santiago Alvarez
- Revisionist Activities, by Santiago Alvarez
- Fragments, by Bradley R. Smith
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.