Issue: No. 216 (October)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 216 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ October 2015
Revisionist News & Comments
- Reorganizing CODOH, by the CODOH Trustees
- What Should CODOH Do?, by Germar Rudolf
- How the Holocaust Claims Fresh Victims—Today, by Jett Rucker
- Irving v. Lipstadt Trial for Movie Theaters, Part II, by David Merlin
- 14 Years’ Imprisonment for Wolfgang Fröhlich in Austria, by Roberto Hernandez
- Revisionist Activities, by Santiago Alvarez
- Fragments, by Bradley R. Smith
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.