Issue: No. 217 (November)
On the Holocaust Controversy
No. 217 ∙ www.Codoh.com ∙ November 2015
Revisionist News & Comments
- The Holocaust in the Palm of Your Hand, by Jett Rucker
- Subscription Renewals, by the CODOH Trustees
- He Loves Children, by Jett Rucker
- Irving v. Lipstadt Trial for Movie Theaters, Part III, by David Merlin
- This Is What CODOH Should Do, feedback from by SR readers
- Radical Press Editor Arthur Topham Arrested in Canada, Michael Hoffman
- Gerhard Ittner: When Revisionists Are Called Terrorists, by Roberto Hernandez
- Support Our Political Prisoners and Persecutees!
- Revisionist Activities, by Santiago Alvarez
- Fragments, by Bradley R. Smith
- Renew your Subscription NOW!
If any single contributions of this issue are available as html documents, they are listed below.
You can also download the entire issue as a PDF file here.
This issue of Smith’s Report has a letter included asking most of you print edition subscribers to please consider renewing their subscription. This is a new approach for us. In the past, Smith’s Report was based not on subscriptions, but on whoever had recently donated some considerable amount to CODOH and/or Bradley Smith. If you wonder what “recently” and “considerable” means in this context, we must admit that we don’t know.
*** The CODOH trustees write in SR #216: “Hurray, we did it! CODOH is now officially a Charitable Trust, has its own Tax ID, a new postal address, a new bank account, and even a real phone number. And it wasn’t impeded by anything Bradley Smith or his stepdaughter did or did not do, as stated in the last Editorial, but rather by one of the Trustees misplacing a document. My apologies to all concerned!”