Articles Appearing on Our Web Site Available in Printed Form
This document is part of the Smith's Report periodical.
Use this menu to find more documents that are part of this periodical.
(Please remit about ten cents per page for printing and p&h. As this is a service only, please add the most generous contribution possible.)
* = New with this issue of SR.
- David Irving. Introduction to Goebbels, Mastermind of the Third Reich. 7pp. This is the intro to the book suppressed by St. Martin’s under pressure from various Jewish lobbies.
- Andrew Allen. Aerial Photo Surveillance of Auschwitz. 3pp.
- Friedrich Paul Berg. Gas Chambers for Robert Faurisson: Answers to a Challenge. 6pp.
- Arthur Butz. A Short Introduction to the Study of Holocaust Revisionism. (First published in the Daily Northwestern in April 1991.) 2pp.
- * Noam Chomsky. Some Elementary Comments on the Rights of Freedom of Expression. Chomsky’s 1980 letter discussing Faurisson’s right to free expression. 4pp.
- David Cole. Forty-Six Unanswered Questions Regarding the World War II Gas Chambers. 12pp.
- Robert Faurisson. The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum: A Challenge. (First published in The Journal of Historical Review.) 7pp.
- * Juergen Graf. Work in the Moscow Archives. Graf & Carlo Mattogno. A letter sketching their work. 4pp.
- Conrad Grieb. Pat Buchanan and the Diesel Exhaust Controversy. 4pp.
- * Chris Farmer. Hitler Is Alive and Well & Learning Russian. One of our new national correspondents. 3pp.
- * David Irving On Contemporary History and Historiography. 22pp. (Appeared in JHR. Winter 84.)
- * David Irving. The Suppressed Eichmann and Goebbels Papers. 7pp. (Presented at 11th IHR Conference. Oct. 92)
- Carlo Mattogno. The “Gassed” People of Auschwitz: Pressac’s New Revisions. 12pp.
- Carlos Porter. The Unreliability of Documents in Jean-Claude Pressac’s Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers. 4pp.
- Carlos Porter (translator). Katyn: How the Soviets Manufactured War Crime Documents for the Nuremberg Court. IMT Document 054USSR here translated into English for the first time. An absolutely stunning document! 33pp.
- * Philip Roth’s Operation Shylock: excerpts from Roth’s 1993 novel about the “danger” to Jews of Israel.
- * Germar Rudolf. A Form of Collective Insanity is Now Sweeping Germany. 3pp.
- Bradley Smith. Break His Bones (excerpts) Fourteen chapters from my work-in-progress. Equal to about 180 manuscript pages. I’ll include a dated contents page with each shipment so you can see the order in which the chapters appear in the manuscript. When I finish a new chapter. I’ll update the contents page.
- * Frederick Wilhelm. Auschwitz: A Re-evaluation. A general survey by a new young revisionist voice. 13pp.
Other revisionist materials
[Ed.: This offer is no longer valid]
David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper. Our unique video on Auschwitz includes the now notorious 20-minute uncut segment of David’s interview with Dr. Piper in his offices at Auschwitz. The most widely viewed revisionist video ever made. Copies shelved at Yad Vashem in Jerusalem. Videotape. C-60. $25.
World Wide Reaction to David Cole’s Interview With Dr. Franciszek Piper. Includes Dr. Piper’s letter to media condemning the videotape of the interview. Reactions from mainstream and Jewish press. Includes David's open letter in response to Dr. Piper. 150+ pages. $20.
Truth Prevails: Mark Lane deconstructs the sworn testimony of professional Holocaust survivor Mel Mermelstein. Mr. Mermelstein had sued the Institute for Historical Review (for something I had written) and Mr. Lane represented the Institute. Watch while Lane relates with relish and high humor how the notorious Auschwitz “survivor” is outed for his foolish and fraudulent testimony on the stand. Mermelstein is so shamed by the light thrown on his own testimony that he withdraws his lawsuit against the Institute. Many laughs. Videotape. C-90. $30.
Special offer! Donate Auschwitz video
This is “The Video of the Century” already circulating in academia to the consternation of the professors.
Invest $60 in distributing this ideal introduction to revisionism. I’ll send 10 copies of our remarkable video on Auschwitz: David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper to people you choose. Historians and other academics, communications professors, journalists, columnists, electronic media, important people in your community, and particularly to college and high school students. You provide the names and addresses. We’ll do the rest.
Until next month,
Additional information about this document
|Author(s):||Bradley R. Smith|
|Title:||Articles Appearing on Our Web Site Available in Printed Form, Other Revisionist Materials|
|Sources:||Smith's Report, no. 33, June 1996, pp. 7f.|
|First posted on CODOH:||Sept. 26, 2015, 4:55 a.m.|