Articles in Printed Format Available from the CODOH Website
This document is part of the Smith's Report periodical.
Use this menu to find more documents that are part of this periodical.
Do you want to see something of what we are publishing “electronically” on the CODOH Website? Following are representative articles and excerpts from books produced by writers and scholars around the world, working usually in great personal isolation, oftentimes under threat from the State, and with little hope of financial reward or public favor. No fancy presentation here. I’ve simply printed out these valuable and controversial materials on 8 1/2 x 11 sheets, just as they appear on our WWW site. Each page is single-spaced, so is the equivalent of two regular manuscript pages. It costs about 10 cents per page to enter, download and print out these titles. Then there’s the expense of postage, and so on.
For some reason I don’t want to put a price on these pages—what should I charge for a three-page article on aerial evidence for mass gassings at Auschwitz?—so I’ll send you whatever you want for an appropriate contribution. Please send the strongest contribution possible so we can continue to build the site and publish revisionist work for—the entire world.
- David Irving. Introduction to Goebbels, Mastermind of the Third Reich. 7pp. This is the intro to the book that has just been suppressed by St. Martin's under pressure from various Jewish lobbies.
- Andrew Allen. Aerial Photo Surveillance of Auschwitz. 3pp.
- Friedrich Paul Berg. Gas Chambers for Robert Faurisson: Answers to a Challenge. 6pp.
- Arthur Butz. A short introduction to the study of Holocaust revisionism. (First published in the Daily Northwestern in April 1991.) 2pp.
- David Cole. Forty-Six Unanswered Questions Regarding the World War II Gas Chambers. 12pp.
- Robert Faurisson. The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum: A Challenge. (First published in The Journal of Historical Review.) 7pp.
- Conrad Grieb. Pat Buchanan and the Diesel Exhaust Controversy. 4pp.
- Carlo Mattogno. The “Gassed” People of Auschwitz: Pressac’s New Revisions. 12pp.
- Carlos Porter. The Unreliability of Documents in Jean-Claude Pressac’s Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers. 4pp.
- Carlos Porter (translator). Katyn: How the Soviets Manufactured War Crime Documents for the Nuremberg Court. IMT Document 054-USSR here translated into English for the first time. An absolutely stunning document! 33pp.
- Bradley Smith. Break His Bones (Excerpts) Eleven chapters from my work-in-progress. The printouts equal about 70 single-spaced pages (the equivalent of perhaps 140 manuscript pages). I’ll include a dated contents page with each shipment so you can see the order in which the chapters appear in the manuscript. When I finish a new chapter, I’ll update the contents page.
Until next month,
Additional information about this document
|Author(s):||Bradley R. Smith|
|Title:||Articles in Printed Format Available from the CODOH Website|
|Sources:||Smith's Report, no. 31, April 1996, p. 8|
|First posted on CODOH:||Sept. 25, 2015, 5:42 a.m.|