Blasting the Historical Blackout!
This document is part of the Smith's Report periodical.
Use this menu to find more documents that are part of this periodical.
NOW AVAILABLE! The soft-bound edition of Inconvenient History Volume V is now available! Our fifth softbound annual contains 516 pages of cutting-edge revisionist scholarship revealing the inconvenient truth on several aspects of recent history.
Inconvenient History Volume V contains all the content from our 4 issues from 2013. You will receive a softbound book with the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter issues of INCONVENIENT HISTORY.
This Volume Features:
- Richard Widmann's War Is Declared!;
- Germar Rudolf and Nicholas Kollerstrom's Differential Exposure of Brickwork to Hydrogen Cyanide during World War Two;
- K.R. Bolton's The Yockey-Thompson Campaign against Post-War Vengeance;
- Ralph Raico's America Goes to War;
- Nicholas Kollerstrom's Bishop Williamson Vindicated, Then Ousted;
- Klaus Schwensen's The Three Photographs of an Alleged Gas Van;
- Richard Widmann's Historical Revisionism and Popular Opinion;
- Thomas Kues's Three Aspects of the German Deportation of European Jews into the Occupied Eastern Territories, 1941-1944;
- K.R. Bolton's Reductio ad Hitlerum as a Social Evil;
- Carlos Porter's The Injustice of Conspiracy Accusations in War Crimes Trials;
- Thomas Dalton's The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 1;
- Stephen Goodson's Knut Hamsun: The Soul of Norway;
- Klaus Schwensen's The Bone Mill of Lemberg;
- K.R. Bolton's German Nationalist Jews during the Weimar and Early Third Reich Eras;
- Carlos Porter's The Injustice of the Admissibility of Hearsay in War Crimes Trials;
- Nigel Jackson's A Darkening Shadow;
- Richard Widmann's Profile: Charles Callan Tansill;
- Jett Rucker's The Impotence of Force;
- Carlo Mattogno's Dr. Mengele's "Medical Experiments" on Twins in the Birkenau Gypsy Camp;
- Richard Widmann's History Behind Bars: A Future of Revisionism;
- Robert Faurisson's On the Publication of "The Problem of the Gas Chambers" by Le Monde;
- Ralph Raico's World War I on the Home Front;
- Joseph Bellinger's Fred Leuchter's "Indiscretion."
But that's not all! You'll also get all of our challenging editorials, informative book reviews and hard-hitting commentary. Your revisionist library is incomplete without this volume.
Order your copy today!
$25.00 for 516 pages of inconvenience for the enemies of truth.
Now Available from:
"In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act."—George Orwell
Note: I have a copy of this new volume. It’s beautifully made. Quite something. BRS
Additional information about this document
|Author(s):||Bradley R. Smith|
|Title:||Blasting the Historical Blackout!|
|Sources:||Smith's Report, No. 203, March 2014, p. 11|
|First posted on CODOH:||March 15, 2014, 7 p.m.|