Breaking the Spell
4th edition, June 2017!
In 1941, British Intelligence analysts cracked the German “Enigma” code. This undermined the German war effort – but also threw new light on day-by-day events in the Nazi concentration camp system. Between January 1942 and January 1943, encrypted radio communications between those camps and the Berlin headquarters were intercepted and decrypted. Oddly enough, historians have largely ignored the information furnished in these intercepts relating to “arrivals,” “departures,” recorded deaths and other events at these camps. The only reasonable explanation for this embarrassing omission is that the intercepted data seriously contradicts, even refutes, the orthodox “Holocaust” narrative. The revealed information does not expose a program of mass murder and racial genocide. Quite the opposite: it reveals that the Germans were determined, desperate even, to reduce the death rate in their work camps, which was caused by catastrophic typhus epidemics.
Were the British here hoodwinked by the Nazis, as some historians to this day try to claim—or is the truth both simpler and more shocking?
In 1988 and 1991 forensic studies threw light on the question of whether or not the claimed gas chambers at Auschwitz had served as slaughter houses for hundreds of thousands of people. Both studies had concluded that the only facilities where Zyklon B gas had been used were hygienic rather than homicidal, killing bugs rather than Jews. Needless to say that these iconoclastic studies were ignored or in some countries even outlawed, and that their authors were ostracized and even imprisoned.
Dr. Kollerstrom, a science historian, has taken these studies, which are in obvious, stark contrast to the widely accepted narrative, as a starting point for his own endeavour into the land of taboo. After he had published a brief paper summarizing what he thought the data forced him to conclude, he was thrown out of his College where he had been a member of staff for eleven years.
In his new book Breaking the Spell, Dr. Kollerstrom shows that “witness statements” supporting the human gas chamber narrative clearly clash with the available scientific data. He juxtaposes the commonly accepted ideas about a Nazi extermination policy toward the Jews with a wide array of mostly unchallenged, but usually unmentioned evidence pointing in a quite different direction:
- Zyklon B is a buzz word for the claimed Nazi mass murder, but all non-anecdotal evidence proves that this chemical was merely used as a pesticide in order to improve the inmates’ health and reduce, not increase, camp mortality.
- The Auschwitz camp authorities kept meticulous records of who died in the camp and why. A statistical analysis of the data does not match the kind of data to be expected, if the widespread view of what transpired in that camp were true.
- The UK’s intelligence decrypts prove that the German camp authorities were desperately trying to save their inmates’ lives.
- Zyklon B applied in delousing chambers formed chemical compounds detectable to this day. No such compounds can be found, but ought to be expected, in the claimed homicidal gas chambers.
- “Six Million Jews threatened or killed”: read 167 quotes from newspapers with that “news” spanning from 1900 to 1945, with a peak after World War ONE! Yes, one, not two!
- Germany has paid compensation to millions of Nazi victims, and Israel has implicitly admitted that many million Jews survived the Holocaust.
- A British archaeological team looked for traces of the claimed 800,000 victims of the Treblinka camp—and came back empty-handed.
- The Auschwitz camp had for the inmates: a swimming pool, soccer games, theatre, library, choirs, orchestras, hospital with modern surgeries…
Dr. Kollerstrom concludes that the history of the Nazi “Holocaust” has been written by the victors with ulterior motives and that this history is distorted, exaggerated and largely wrong. He asserts that this history is, in truth, a great lie that distorts our common perceived reality and misdirects human history to this very day.
With a foreword by Prof. em. Dr. James H. Fetzer; contains a bibliography and an index.
4th, slightly corrected edition, 270 pages.
Format: pb, 6"×9", bibliography, index.
Published by Castle Hill Publishers (Uckfield, UK) in June 2017. ISBN13: 9781591481874 (ISBN10: 1591481872)
For prices please see retail outlets.
Note: Books published by Castle Hill Publishers should be available anywhere books are sold – except for those companies boycotting us, like Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Search other online stores using the book-price search-engine links provided below, or when searching other stores use the ISBN number provided above. Also ask your local book store to order it for you. They should be able to get it for you.
|Buy at the source from the publishers CODOH/Castle Hill Publishers.|
|Search book-price search engines:|
|FindBookPrices.com: Pick shipping destination and payment currency on their webpage.|
|BookFinder4U.com: Good only for shipping addresses in the U.S.|
Electronic files of some (but not all) of the volumes of the Holocaust Handbooks have been released to the public domain for educational purposes only. Where this is the case, the files can be downloaded above. They may be copied and distributed by third parties free of charge only. No commercial use by third parties is permitted. If copied and distributed, no changes to the book are permitted without the prior written consent of the book's author(s)/editor(s).
Additional information about this document
|Title:||Breaking the Spell, The Holocaust, Myth & Reality|
|First posted on CODOH:||Jan. 21, 2016, 5:44 p.m.|