"Inconvenient History" Annual — Volume 6, 2014
This document is part of a periodical (Smith's Report).
Use this menu to find more documents that are part of this periodical.
Inconvenient History Volume VI is now available! Our sixth softbound annual contains 612 pages of cutting-edge scholarship that topples misleading myths of contemporary history by revealing the inconvenient truth of these matters. Inconvenient History, Volume VI, contains all the content in our four issues from 2014, the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter issues of Inconvenient History.
This Volume Features:
- No Smoking Gun, No Silver Bullets: The Real News of Rosenberg's Diary, by Richard Widmann;
- Gypsy Holocaust? The Gypsies under the National Socialist Regime, by Carlo Mattogno;
- Stalin's German-Nationalist Party, by K.R. Bolton;
- Revisionism and the Power of Truth, by Nigel Jackson;
- The Road to World War II, by Ralph Raico;
- A Real World War II Death Camp: Oak Ridge, USA, by Jett Rucker;
- Holocaust History: The Sound of One Hand Clapping, by Jett Rucker;
- The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 2, by Thomas Dalton;
- Criminalizing Conscience, by Joseph Bellinger;
- The Denial of "Holocaust Denial": The Feast of Misnaming, by Nigel Jackson;
- Woodrow Wilson's "Second Personality," by Ralph Raico;
- The "Ministry of Truth" at Britain's National Archives:
- The Attempt to Discredit Martin Allen, by Nicholas Kollerstrom;
- Profile in History: H. Keith Thompson Jr., by K.R. Bolton;
- Revisionism as a Creative Destruction, by Jett Rucker;
- Roots of Present World Conflict: Zionist Machinations and Western Duplicity during WW I, by K.R. Bolton;
- The Rise and Fall of Historical Revisionism Following World War I, by Richard Widmann;
- The Great Holocaust Mystery: Reconsidering the Evidence, by Thomas Dalton;
- The Recovery of Human Fat in the Cremation Pits, by Carlo Mattogno;
- The "Report on Concentration Camp Sachsenhausen" (Prisoner's Report) 12 June 1945, by Klaus Schenwen;
- The Karski Report: The Holocaust in Minature, by Jett Rucker;
- Jan Karksi's Visit to Belzec: A Reassessment, by Friedrich Jansson;
- Setback to the Struggle for Free Speech on Race in Australia, Part 1, by Nigel Jackson;
- Origins of the Soviet Report on the Next-Generation Gas Chamber at Sachsenhausen, by Friedrich Jansson;
- Quo Vadis, Revisionism?, by Joseph Bellinger;
- Tinseltown Goes to War, by Ralph Raico.
But that's not all!
You'll also get all of our challenging editorials, informative book reviews and hard-hitting commentary. No revisionist library is complete without this volume.
San Ysidro, CA 92143
$25.00 for 612 pages of inconvenience for the enemies of truth.
Plus $6 P&H
Additional information about this document
|Author(s):||Richard A. Widmann|
|Title:||"Inconvenient History" Annual — Volume 6, 2014|
|Sources:||Smith's Report, No. 213, August 2015, p. 7|
|First posted on CODOH:||July 31, 2015, 2:02 p.m.|