INCONVENIENT HISTORY, Volume 6, Number 3 – Fall 2014: It’s Here!
This document is part of the Smith's Report periodical.
Use this menu to find more documents that are part of this periodical.
Did covert machinations of the Great War betray the Arabs and result in a permanent conflict of civilizations?
- Revisionism as Creative Destruction, by Jett Rucker
- Roots of Present World Conflict: Zionist Machinations and Western Duplicity during World War I, by K.R. Bolton
- The Rise and Fall of Historical Revisionism following World War I, by Richard Widmann
- The Great Holocaust Mystery: Reconsidering the Evidence, by Thomas Dalton
- The Recovery of Human Fat in the Cremation Pits, by Carlo Mattogno
- The “Report on Concentration Camp Sachsenhausen” (Prisoner’s Report) of 12 June 1945, by Klaus Schwensen
- Review: The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914, by Ralph Raico
- Review: Republican Party Animal, by Chip Smith
Additional information about this document
|Author(s):||Richard A. Widmann|
|Title:||INCONVENIENT HISTORY, Volume 6, Number 3 – Fall 2014: It’s Here!|
|Sources:||Smith's Report, No. 209, October 2014, pp. 12|
|First posted on CODOH:||Oct. 5, 2014, 7 p.m.|