INCONVENIENT HISTORY, Volume 6, Number 3 – Fall 2014: It’s Here!
This document is part of a periodical (Smith's Report).
Use this menu to find more documents that are part of this periodical.
Did covert machinations of the Great War betray the Arabs and result in a permanent conflict of civilizations?
- Revisionism as Creative Destruction, by Jett Rucker
- Roots of Present World Conflict: Zionist Machinations and Western Duplicity during World War I, by K.R. Bolton
- The Rise and Fall of Historical Revisionism following World War I, by Richard Widmann
- The Great Holocaust Mystery: Reconsidering the Evidence, by Thomas Dalton
- The Recovery of Human Fat in the Cremation Pits, by Carlo Mattogno
- The “Report on Concentration Camp Sachsenhausen” (Prisoner’s Report) of 12 June 1945, by Klaus Schwensen
- Review: The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914, by Ralph Raico
- Review: Republican Party Animal, by Chip Smith
Additional information about this document
|Author(s):||Richard A. Widmann|
|Title:||INCONVENIENT HISTORY, Volume 6, Number 3 – Fall 2014: It’s Here!|
|Sources:||Smith's Report, No. 209, October 2014, pp. 12|
|First posted on CODOH:||Oct. 5, 2014, 7 p.m.|