Revenge at Dachau: Justice Looks Away
Click on small pictures to see larger versions, download sizes indicated. Large Images will open in a separate window and are best viewed at 1,024x768 pixels or higher resolution, but 800x600 is adequate.
- Innocent at Dachau by Joseph Halow, 1993, Institute for Historical Review: ISBN 0-939482-40-1.
- "The Liberation of the Camps: Facts vs. Lies" by Theodore O'Keefe, The Journal of Historical Review, Vol. 15, Number 4 (July/August 1995) pp 18-25.
- "Bergen Belsen Camp: The Suppressed Story" by Mark Webber, The Journal of Historical Review, Vol. 15, Number 3 (May/June 1995) pp. 23-30.
- "The Dachau Gas Chamber Myth" by John Cobden, The Journal of Historical Review, Vol. 15, Number 2 (March/April 1995) pp. 14-27.
- Dachau: The Hour of the Avenger by Col. Howard A. Buechner Medical Corps U.S.A. Ret.
- David Irving's website at http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Dachau/DachauMassacre.html
Additional information about this document
|Title:||Revenge at Dachau: Justice Looks Away|
|First posted on CODOH:||Sept. 15, 2000, 7 p.m.|