Support Our Political Prisoners and Persecutees!
This document is part of the Smith's Report periodical.
Use this menu to find more documents that are part of this periodical.
For the upcoming Christmas season, please remember our fellow revisionists sitting in prison, being on the run, or being prosecuted. Send them a nice Christmas card or even a letter! If sending letters into prison, abstain from any remarks that might lead to the letter being confiscated! “Illegal” statements can get our comrades into even deeper trouble.
- Wolfgang FRÖHLICH (prisoner), Steiner Landstr 4, A-3504 Kreims-Stein, AUSTRIA
- Horst MAHLER (early release on probation), Weidenbusch 13, D-14532 Kleinmachnow, GERMANY
- Axel Möller [he was released on May 29, 2015], Reiferbahn 4, D-18439 Stralsund, GERMANY
- Gerhard Ittner (trial ongoing), c/o S. Rübel, Bessemerstr. 51, D-90411 Nürnberg, GERMANY
- Vincent Reynouard (convicted, hiding in exile). c/o Siegfried Verbeke, Italiëlei 203b, B-2000 Antwerp - BELGIUM
- Sylvia Stolz (prosecuted), Pfarrer-Grabmeier-Allee 10, D-85560 Ebersberg, GERMANY
- Dr. Ursula Haverbeck (prosecuted), Bretthorststr. 199, D-32602 Vlotho-Valdorf, GERMANY
Additional information about this document
|Title:||Support Our Political Prisoners and Persecutees!, Send Christmas Greetings Early!|
|Sources:||Smith's Report, no. 217, November 2015, p. 15|
|First posted on CODOH:||Nov. 7, 2015, 4:58 a.m.|