There is no Liberty without Free Speech and Open Debate: $250,000 Offer
"…the fanatic hides from true debate… He knows how to speak in monologues only, so debate is superfluous to him."—Elie Wiesel
Every historical controversy can be debated on national television except one--the Jewish holocaust story. Why? Who benefits? Open debate, nothing else, will expose the facts behind this taboo.
To this end Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust (CODOH) offers $250,000 to the one individual instrumental in arranging a 90-minute debate on National Network Television, in prime time, between CODOH (Bradley R. Smith, Dir.), and the
Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
Issues to be debated:
- Were "gas chambers" used during WWII by Germans to kill millions of Jews as part of a program of "genocide?"
- Did key "eyewitness" survivors give false testimony about "gas chambers?"
- Is the Diary of Anne Frank an authentic personal diary or a "literary" concoction?
- Are mainline Jewish organizations like the ADL committed to the censorship of revisionist theory on the Jewish holocaust?
- Should the ADL and other mainline Jewish organizations respond with a "suspicious silence" when a sister organization encourages violence against revisionists?
- Should a documentary film maker be made the target of violence by the Jewish Defense League (or any other "league"), as was David Cole, the Jewish writer and director of CODOH's video on Auschwitz, David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper (called "The Video of the Century"), for exposing on film the fraud of the Auschwitz gas chamber?
Marcy Kaptur (D), U.S.Congresswoman, Ohio writes:
"Mr. Cole has obviously invested a great deal in researching his subject and I admire his tenacious curiosity. Again, I thank you for sharing this documentary with myself and other Members of Congress."
Yehuda Bauer, professor of Holocaust Studies, Hebrew University (Tel Aviv), writes:
"A powerful, dangerous video...."
The Jewish Defense League writes (in a "Wanted" ad for Mr. Cole, on the Internet, which includes Cole's photograph):
"An evil monster like this does not deserve to live.... We must get rid of this monster.... There needs to be ... the elimination of the Holocaust deniers. JDL wants to know the location of ... David Cole. Anyone giving us his correct address will receive a monetary reward."
The FBI has termed the JDL a "terrorist organization."
The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith refuses to publicly condemn the Jewish Defense League for this language of hate. The reason is clear. The ADL, by proxy, is "using" this threat of violence against a Jewish scholar in its own struggle to help censor open debate on the Holocaust controversy. This betrays our First Amendment and runs contrary to Article 19 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Who benefits from such censorship? Americans?
Over the past decades there have been thousands — if not tens of thousands — of hours of one-sided Holocaust allegations broadcast to the American people. Is it not fair that those of us who are not anti-German bigots, who no longer believe the gas chamber stories but do believe in intellectual freedom, should be given 90 minutes — only 90 minutes! — to debate the Anti-Defamation League over the suppression and censorship of holocaust revisionism? (2.9/2)
If interested in earning $250,000
you will find details at
Offer good through 31 May, 1999
Or read the Details of the Offer
Additional information about this document
|Author(s):||Bradley R. Smith|
|Title:||There is no Liberty without Free Speech and Open Debate: $250,000 Offer|
|First posted on CODOH:||Aug. 30, 1998, 7 p.m.|