Warning to the Jews About their Alleged Holocaust (Part 1)
Summonsed by the French criminal police within the framework of new charges brought for “disputing a crime against humanity ”, Vincent Reynouard explains why he will not appear. He does not recognise the legitimacy or authority of the French State built upon Holocaust hysteria.
Part 1 :
1°) I do not recognise the legitimacy or authority of the French State built upon Holocaust hysteria.
- I condemn the terror tactics employed by members of the “Resistance”
- I will not throw myself into the lion’s jaws
- Governmental legislation must be neutral in historical disputes
- The message of the revisionists – rejected by our societies – is a message of good news.
- The Jews have profited enormously from their alleged “Holocaust”
Additional information about this document
|Title:||Warning to the Jews About their Alleged Holocaust (Part 1)|
|First posted on CODOH:||Aug. 25, 2017, 2:05 p.m.|