We celebrate 200 issues of Smith's Report with this bicentennial issue! Not that it is anything special, apart from the fact that Bradley Smith is perhaps the most consistent and persistent revisionist activist in the entire Anglo-Saxon world. Read the last paper of this issue by David Merlin and Greg Raven to learn more.
Papers included are, i.a.:
- The Holocaust in Holograms. By Jett Rucker
- Smith Addresses the Editor of the Daily Aztec and his Academic Supervisors. By Bradley Smith
- ‘Hitler in Love’ – the Poetry and Art of Der Fuehrer. With comments by Bradley Smith
- Hate, Hikind, and History. By Richard A. Widmann
- SSPX Burial of Nazi War Criminal Erich Priebke Met with Protestors. By Cindy Wooden, with comments by Michael Hoffman
- A Track Record Recalled by a Couple Friends. By David Merlin and Greg Raven