Thomas Kues

Thomas Kues was born in Gothenburg, Sweden, in 1981. He currently resides in central Sweden. he has an academic background in literature, linguistics and translation and is fluent in several languages, including English, German, Dutch and Japanese. he is frofessionally active as a freelance translator, and has been privately active as a revisionist writer since 2007. he is the author of some 50 articles related to holocaust revisionism, chiefly concerning the Aktion Reinhardt camps (Bełżec, Sobibór, Treblinka). Together with Jürgen Graf and Carlo Mattogno he has co-authored the study Sobibór. Holocaust Propaganda and Reality (TBR Books 2010). He is also a frequent contributor to the Inconvenient History journal and Smith's Report, editor of the Inconvenient History revisionist webblog and the Swedish-language Sann Historia (Real History) webblog. His current research focuses on the issue of the real destination of the Jews allegedly gassed Jews in the "extermination camps" (presented in the ongoing Inconvenient History article series "Evidence for the Presence of 'Gassed' Jews in the Occupied Eastern Territories") and on the subject of the Einsatzgruppen.



The following quote is taken from Alan Gunn, Essential Forensic Biology, 2nd edition, Wiley-Blackwell, New York 2009, pp. 20-22 (italics mine): «Sometimes the cause of death may result in striking changes to normal skin coloration. For example, deaths from carbon monoxide poisoning often result in a cherry red / pink …

  Dr. Irmfried Eberl (b. 1910), former medical director of the euthanasia institutes in Brandenburg and Bernburg, was the first commandant of the Treblinka II "death camp" from the beginning of the camp's operation in July 1942 to the end of August the same year, when reportedly he was fired due …

In the recent Fall issue of the journal Inconvenient History, I have published a longer article on certain statements of Treblinka eyewitness Richard Glazar and what these imply for the allegation that more than 800,000 corpses were incinerated on open air pyres in this "extermination camp". In its second paragraph …

A small bit of memory-holed history, lifted from The Milwaukee Journal, Thursday July 20, 1967, p. 2: "Hitler's Deputy Living in Brazil, Nazi Says Observer News Service Vienna, Austria - Nazi war criminal Franz Stangl, now being interrogated in West Germany, has reported that Martin Bormann - Hitler's deputy - …

By Thomas Kues In 2005, historians Eric Johnson and Karl-Heinz Reuband published a volume entitled What We Knew: Terror, Mass Murder and Everyday Life in Nazi Germany (John Murray, London). The book contains a number of recent interviews with Germans as well as Jews of German nationality deported to ghettos …

By Thomas Kues It is often stated that Rudolf Reder (who later took the name Roman Robak) was the only Jew to have survived the "pure extermination camp" at Belzec. This, however, is incorrect even from an exterminationist viewpoint, since according to orthodox historiography there were in all seven survivors: …

On February 4, the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz reported the following piece of news: [caption id="attachment_734" align="aligncenter" width="187" caption="Dr. Josef Mengele" /][/caption] The grandson of a Holocaust survivor has purchased the diary of Dr. Josef Mengele, which was put up for sale in the United States, a Connecticut-based auctioneer said …

By Thomas Kues 1. The Alleged Second Phase Gas Chamber Building at Bełżec According Israeli historian Yitzhak Arad [1] the first gas chamber building at Bełżec, a wooden barrack containing three chambers each measuring 4 x 8 meters, was torn down sometime in late June 1942 and replaced with a …

By Thomas Kues In November 1944, the ”Holocaust” was practically over. Himmer had supposed ordered the gassings stopped, the alleged ”gas chambers” of Auschwitz-Birkenau had ceased operating, Majdanek had been liberated and figured prominently in Soviet atrocity propaganda, the area containing the few remains of the Treblinka ”extermination camp” been …

By Thomas Kues On 17 August 2010 the Zionist news site YNet published the following item: "Israel will continue to support efforts to set up a memorial center at Sobibor, according to an agreement reached by the director general of the Ministry of Information and Diaspora Affairs Ronen Plot and …

In July 1945 the German-Jewish exile weekly Aufbau presented to its readers two short articles containing propaganda stories so ridiculous and that it's no wonder they never surfaced again. The first one concerns the Theresienstadt Ghetto (issue of 6 July 1945, p. 4): "Had the Russians not came... A letter …

By Thomas Kues In a recent posting [1] I published a news item from Aufbau dated 6 July 1945. In this we read that the Germans had been constructing homicidal gas chambers at the Theresienstadt (Terezin) Ghetto, but that the plan to gas the remaining Jews in the ghetto had …

By Thomas Kues At the website of the University of Birmingham we find the following presentation of a young forensic archeologist named Caroline Sturdy Colls [1]: "Caroline is part of a small specialist team in the UK who work in the area of forensic archaeology. Caroline has a strong stomach …

By Thomas Kues On 25 November 2010 the AFP news bureau reported the following: "A Lithuanian historian quit his civil service job Thursday after seven ambassadors from fellow European nations accused him of denying the Holocaust. Lithuania's interior ministry said that Petras Stankeras, an independent historian who also held a …

By Thomas Kues In a previous article [1] I have discussed the monthly radio broadcasts in German that the famous novelist Thomas Mann made during the war and the mentions of mass gassings of Jews made in them. Most significantly, in his speech from January 1942 the Nobel laureate in …

By Wilfried Heink In 2010 a National Geographic Documentary was shown titled Sonderkommando: The living dead of Auschwitz (produced in 2009). This featured the self-styled Sonderkommando member Henryk Mandelbaum, who was interviewed by Stanislav Motl, a Czech author and journalist. We are told in this documentary by the narrator, Chris …

By Thomas Kues Counting the years properly we are now facing a new decade. What will it bring for holocaust revisionism? In one of my first articles for Smith's Report, "What Remains to be Researched?" (issue 150) I outlined a number of areas still in need of research as well …

By Carolyn Yeager   “The Man Who Broke into Auschwitz” is the product of a conspiracy to defraud. Last year, I wrote an article published here about Denis Avey, a man whose newly-released WWII concentration camp survivor story was getting a lot of attention in the British press. In my …

By Thomas Kues Today, on 12 May 2011, John Demjanjuk was sentenced by a Munich court to 5 years in prison [1]  for assisting in the alleged murder of 28,060 Dutch Jews in the Sobibór "extermination" camp in eastern Poland in 1943 (the number of victims in the indictment was …

by Thomas Kues   Peter Black is a Senior Historian at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum who received his Ph.D. from Columbia University in 1981. He is also the former chief historian for the "Nazi hunting" Office of Special Investigations of the United States Department of Justice. In a …

A Review and Assessment of a Controversial German Commission Report by Dr. Claus G. Wagner Bartach   Introduction In the early 1960s, a determined, powerful group of Zionists and Israelis decided to broadcast to the world one of the horrific atrocities of the twentieth century, relating to their special concerns. …

By Thomas Kues In a reply [1] to my recent article [2] on the holocaust historians' lies and obfuscations about the contents of Nuremberg document NO-482, wherein Sobibór is designated as a transit camp (Durchgangslager), anti-revisionist blogger Roberto Muehlenkamp focuses on the fact that in the 17 March 1944 report …

By Thomas Kues After my comment on the terms Sonderlager and SS-Sonderkommando in relation to the Sobibór camp,[1] Roberto Muehlenkamp has focused his untiring yet self-defeating powers of "argumentation" on the following passage in the March 1944 Benda report on the Sobibór prisoner uprising: "Mit Rücksicht auf die Art die …

By Thomas Kues On 30 June 2011 the following news item was published by PRNewswire:[1] Sixty-six years after the notorious Nazi death camp at Auschwitz was liberated and the horrific crimes of Dr. Josef Mengele were first revealed, Alexander Historic Auctions of Stamford, Connecticut (an affiliate of Alexander Autographs, Inc., …

By Carolyn Yeager   Proof that the man in the famous Buchenwald photograph is NOT Elie Wiesel. With the help of the New York Times and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, Elie Wiesel and his backers did not shy away from criminal deceit by purposely misidentifying an unknown face in this …

By Carolyn Yeager       Elie Wiesel’s father Shlomo in 1942, according to Hilda Wiesel. Is he 39 or 48 years old?           A report in the Yad Vashem Shoah Victims database by Yaakov Fishkovitz contradicts Elie Wiesel’s story about his father’s death. Yaakov (Jacob) Fishkowitz …

By Carolyn Yeager On Tuesday, January 17, 2006, Amazon.com announced that it was changing the categorization of a new translation of Elie Wiesel’s Night from novel to memoir. Amazon would also revise the editorial description of the original edition to make clear that they consider the book a memoir, not …

by Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, and Thomas Kues In late December 2011, we received a long text entitled Holocaust Denial and Operation Reinhard. A Critique of the Falsehoods of Mattogno, Graf and Kues. The authors are  Jonathan Harrison, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Jason Myers, Sergey Romanov and Nicholas Terry. The object of …