UK Holocaust Memorial Museum: I Challenge the British Authorities
Next year, a Holocaust Museum Memorial will be built in the heart of London, near the Parliament. In this video, a French revisionist, Vincent Reynouard, challenges the British authorities. He asks:
1. for the Memorial's designer to provide proof, a single element of proof that confirms the existence of "gas chambers" at Auschwitz, Majdanek , Treblinka, Sobibor or Belzec.
2. for a public debate between revisionists and historians to discuss the value of this evidence.
This video is divided into three parts:
How I became a revisionist
Part II. 1945: how an old yarn from the First World War became a "reality"
- 1. Extorted confessions
- 2. An old yarn from 1916 reappeared in 1942
- 3. 1944: the Soviets recycled this old yarn to galvanize their troops into the last assault of the Third Reich
- 4. 1945: the Allies carried on with Soviet propaganda to divert public attention from their own war crimes (carpet bombings...)
- 5. In Germany, the Allies "discovered" at the last minute a homicidal "gas chamber" (at Dachau)
- 6. Shoah: the reality
- 7. "Gas chambers": a creed imposed on the world without a single element of proof
- 8. "Six Million": a figure unfounded
- 9. Nazi "gas chambers": a silly story (no toxic gas would have be necessary)
- 10. What the 1944-1945 propagandists didn't foresee
- 11. Anti-Revisionist laws everywhere: the last solution to protect the Holocaust myth (British people, beware!)
- 12. From fines to fixed prison: harder and harder repression (my own experience in France)
- 13. From judicial repression to social persecution
Part III. British revisionists must attack the Holocaust myth head-on.
- 1. "Holocaust": a new religion
- 2. Our challenge to the British authorities
Additional information about this document
|Title:||UK Holocaust Memorial Museum: I Challenge the British Authorities|
|First posted on CODOH:||Feb. 25, 2017, 2:06 a.m.|