CODOH’s Christmas Message 2021
As every year, please allow us to report to all our fans, patrons, followers, customers and supporters the activities we were engaged in during the year 2021:
In 2021, CODOH went on the offensive against proposed legislation criminalizing discussion of the Holocaust.
In Iceland, Leftist member of the Althing, Rósa Björk Brynjólfsdóttir, introduced legislation adding a toxic paragraph to the Icelandic General Penal Code. The proposed expansion read:
“Anyone who publicly denies, grossly disregards, or attempts to justify or accept genocide perpetrated by the German Nazi Party during World War II shall be subject to fines or imprisonment for up to 2 years.”
A small handful of CODOH activists, working with Icelandic groups, sent in well-written letters to the Althing. It was enough to deflect the latest Leftist attempt at thought control. Ms. Brynjólfsdóttir's legislation fizzled out in committee.
This success can be attributed to the educated and phlegmatic nature of the Icelanders. Their experience with British invasion in 1940 and their vast fishing industry has given them a heightened ability to sense the rotten smell of propaganda.
In Ireland, Minister for Justice Helen McEntee issued a 54-page report on why "hate speech" should be criminalized. The report was filled with glossy pictures of laughing happy people; looking more like a travel brochure than a serious analysis of a sweeping new law directed at a basic human right. While claiming to be concerned with "the fundamental right to freedom of expression," Minister McEntee sought a major expansion in Irish law, namely the criminalization of mere intent or even "reckless" behavior:
"There should be no requirement for the material to be threatening, abusive or insulting in itself. This is a change from the 1989 Act which always requires the material itself to be threatening, abusive or insulting in nature. So, a broadcast or speech which is clearly designed to incite hatred, but is couched in polite or coded language, would be covered by the new offence."
The Minister knows how to detect wrongful thoughts lurking beneath a polite exterior. This mind-boggling gap between a sunny prissiness and a sinister thought-control law should earn Helen McEntee the 2021 Dolores-Umbridge-Award for Thought-Control Legislation.
In both Ireland and Iceland, these extremist laws fizzled out in committee. In neither case were our opposition letters made public, although in Ireland, the comments of the public were supposed to be printed. Nevertheless, our letters were a light of rationality shining in the face of absurd erosion of Irish and Icelandic freedom. With CODOH members willing to stand up in public and politely ask simple clear questions the whole matter became too complicated for the politicians.
Censorship laws and particularly laws in defense of Holocaust Belief are on the books mainly because no one opposes them. The average politician has little idea of the extensive revisions of orthodox history since the Nuremberg Trials, and even less concern with the matter. But if there is a persistent demand to pass criminal laws, the politicians will eventually give in. The lesson of Ireland and Iceland is that organized and polite opposition to laws in defense of Holocaust Belief can be effective. Don't expect the politicians to defend your freedom! You need to do your part! Thought-control laws need to be caught early in the process, so keep your eyes open for legislation introduced on "denial," and let us know what is being proposed and where to send our letters.
In late 2021, we implemented a first test run of our new “High-School Project.” Modeled after Bradley Smith's "Campus Project," this project will appeal to still open-minded individuals in the nation's high schools. As Holocaust believers poison the minds of all high-school students by making hate-filled books such as Elie Wiesel’s mega fraud Night compulsory reading for all high-school students in the U.S., we strive to administer the antidote, or at least make the students of our nation aware that there is indeed “another point of view.” The project is still in the testing phase. As soon as we have more specifics, we will share them.
The Dialectic of Freedom
CODOH founder Bradley Smith saw Holocaust Revisionism as part of a greater struggle for rationality and truth. The ability to discuss and debate was not only a fundamental human characteristic but essential for sane government and a fair society. Political free speech is not just a personal right but, more importantly, a bulwark against tyranny. Oppression and free speech cannot exist in the same room. Oppressors always try to erode the right to speak. As Bradley put it, one certain sign of bigotry [is] the unwillingness to listen to the other, or to even allow the other to speak.
Following Bradley's lead, CODOH will continue to fan the flames of debate and discussion and oppose bigotry and ignorance. We can use all the help we can get.
This Year at Castle Hill Publishers
We had to deal with two major obstacles this past years: The United Kingdom leaving the European Union at the end of 2020, and our credit-card processing partner cancelling our contract in early February without warning and explanation, although we all know that the usual enemies of free speech are behind that. Let me address this challenge first.
Carlo Mattogno: Die Schaffung des Auschwitz-Mythos/The Making of the Auschwitz Myth (January 2021)
Carlo Mattogno: Rudolf Reder gegen Kurt Gerstein / Rudolf Reder versus Kurt Gerstein (January/February 2021)
Castle Hill Publishers: The Holocaust: Facts versus Fiction (January 2021)
Paul Rassinier: Was nun, Odysseus? (January 2021)
Carlo Mattogno: Sonderkommando Auschwitz I (English and German) (April 2021)
Carlo Mattogno: Deliveries of Coke, Wood and Zyklon B to Auschwitz (English and German) (May 2021)
Carlo Mattogno: Bungled: “The Destruction of the European Jews” (English and German) (May 2021)
Carlo Mattogno: The "Operation Reinhardt" Camps Treblinka, Sobibór, Belzec (English and German) (July 2021)
Carlo Mattogno, The Cremation Furnaces of Auschwitz (English and German) (October 2021)
Another project that was supposed to cross the finish line this year was a German translation of Mattogno’s huge work on the Einsatzgruppen, together with a revised English edition (Vol. 39 of our prestigious series Holocaust Handbooks), but our German-speaking volunteers doing the proofing of the final text have been somewhat slow at submitting their suggestions, so we don’t know when we will be able to release this. Furthermore, I have a long list in front of me of book projects in various pre-production stages, but I will not reveal any of this here, as this message of mine is already too long. I will tell you all about it with next year’s Christmas Newsletter at the latest, after most of them will have come to fruition.
Merry Christmas to everyone, and a successful start into 2022!
This Year at the CODOH Forum
As of December 16, 23021, The CODOH Revisionist Forum has:
- Total posts = 91,102
- Total topics = 12,228
- Total members/registrants = 1,977.
Regardless of the oppressive censorship that free speech is now under, The CODOH Revisionist Forum remains undaunted.
According to our database, some of the most replied-to threads of the year:
- Arresting Revisionists through the Back Door of "White Supremacism"
- Jews have been pushing their '6,000,000' lie since at least 1823, see newspaper record (click on this & scroll down) also see: http://balder.org/judea/New-York-Times-Six-Million-Jews-Since-1869.php and http://balder.org/judea/billeder-judea/Scan-New-York-Times-Six-Million-Since-1869-Composite.jpg
- 'True Himmler' by David Irving, biography discussion
- Were German Documents Destroyed?
- The first thing that changed your mind.
- The question of the abundant "evidence" for genocide by bullets. Babi Yar
- Aktion 1005 and Mattogno’s alleged lies
- Another Treblinka "Archaeologist"? William Mitchell claims to have "vital evidence to prove the deniers wrong"
- Challenge to NFrNJ and Believers: Why can’t you show us the alleged 900,000 Jew remains in this Treblinka "grave"?
- I hereby agree to debate on Belzec mass graves provided
- Introducing CODOH’s New Marketing Manager, Jacob Tyler
- Challenge to Revisionists: Disprove the typewritten analysis for newly discovered Carbon Copy of Frank-Gricksch report
- Has Anyone Ever Seen This Photo?
- Bombings and War Crimes Questions
- Coronavirus as a public health comparison to those of Germany in Eastern territories in 1940s
- Why are "Holocaust" Believers afraid to debate what they believe in?
- New, almost middle aged and baffled by information
- Challenge to Believer NFrNJ : When did "Final Solution" become extermination?
- The Devil Next Door (Netflix doc on Demjanjuk)
- Wyatt's Aerial Photographs "proving" Gas Chamber holes
- How Did Hitler Die?
- Challenge to Believer & Forum registrant Gi0spana on Alleged 'Gas Chambers'
- Footage from a high school brain washing session
- Youtube: TIK uses Evans to attack some Irving arguments
- Parler being Censored
Some of those threads were started before, but they have had numerous replies this year. For example, the first thread in the sticky section on Page One of 'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News contains the thread Simple question: What happened to the people who were sent to the camps? / Where did they go?. It began 1 year 7 months ago, it has received over 21,000 views. The thread Complete list of Jewish Expulsions / Jews expelled from over 1,000 places in history, made 2 years ago, continues to receive thousands of views. Some other older threads with high popularity are:
- In recognition of the brave men & women who have lost their freedom for expressing their views, a must read is 'Official list of Revisionist scholars persecuted / imprisoned for questioning the "Holocaust"
- This related thread, not new, has ever increasing significance: 'Media bias, control, & censorship / quotes of note'
- We continue to see the massive 'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz' leading the way with 259201 views
- One of the most-viewed, edgy threads of the year: 'Judaism is Racism!'
From the 'WWII Europe / Atlantic Theater Revisionist' section of the Forum, we have ongoing hot topics such as:
- Who started bombing civilians first: Germany or Great Britain?
- Operation Barbarossa Was a Preventive Attack
- Hitler's Peace Offers vs Unconditional Surrender
- Hitler's Obersalzberg Speech // DOCUMENTS 1014-PS, 798-PS and Raeder 27
- British built millions of Anthrax-cakes to wipe out Germans.
Thanks to everyone for supporting CODOH.
CODOH Revisionist Forum Moderator
|Shirt, sweaters, hoodies, socks; bottles, tumblers, mugs, glasses; handbags, pillows, wall art; face masks, phone cases, stickers... All with free-speech quotes from more-or-less (in)famous people.|
About six months ago, I had the honor to begin working for CODOH as a social-media marketer and in assisting with various other small tasks here and there.
Since I began my tenure with this fine organization, we have made a number of significant strides in the expansion of CODOH’s online presence as well as in the development of promotional media and the development of a new income stream for the worthy endeavors of this organization.
We have opened up several new accounts for CODOH on alternative social platforms. The establishing of this presence is significant in general, but most notably, CODOH has gained a good foothold on Gab, a sort of hybrid of Twitter and Facebook that has the distinction of not just becoming the biggest alternative-social-media platform out there, but of actually staying true to its promise to safeguard the sacrosanct principles of free speech and freedom of association by providing a forum where people truly can speak their minds about even the most controversial of topics, so long as this is done in a legal and non-defamatory manner. For a complete rundown of the list of platforms we have launched profiles on, please feel free to read the news bulletin about it here. In the relatively short time that we’ve been there, we’ve gotten substantial engagement on posts we’ve made, which is not just enabling us to network with existing supporters, but introduce our work to new readers and truth seekers as well.
We also launched a Free Speech merchandise store on Teespring, which happily yet somewhat contrary to expectations is still in operation. To access it from the CODOH website, simply click on the "Merch" entry of our menu bar, located at the very top right. The full report I wrote on our merchandise store can be read here. We already have multiple designs available on everything from apparel to household items, the purchase of which not only affords the buyer with a unique conversation piece and way to display their love of liberty, but genuine novelty items. It’s not just a new revenue stream that could become quite substantial over time, but a way to get the message out more widely.
I have also made a great deal of promotional material for CODOH, that will gradually be implemented on the flagship site, in newsletters, and on social media.
- I have nearly completed a series of video commercials for the HH series.
- I have designed three unique designs for merchandise promoting the ideals of free speech for our new merch store. (More are in development.)
- I have designed dozens of quote graphics featuring words of wisdom from intellectuals of all walks of life in the present and throughout history. (The primary function of these is brand recognition and propaganda, and they are spread around on social media.)
- I am working on state-of-the-art promotional graphics for all the books offered on the store. A great many of which have already been created.
- I am working on a Flipbook (Flipbooks are animated, interactive Ebooks) edition of HH27. This project is somewhat experimental, but Flipbooks have tremendous potential for being something that will both massively enhance the way our books are experienced digitally, as well as be a solid new addition to our product lineup.
We’re in a war of ideas, and insinuating our message into people’s daily lives is a crucial component of waging “warfare” of that variety against all who would undermine our sacred values and enslave us, mentally or otherwise. CODOH has always been a paragon in the realm of revisionist history, but gone are the days (at least for the time being) where meaty books are the primary means by which thinkers acquire information.
Putting ourselves out there in a way that is copacetic with current cultural norms, however gradually and incrementally this is accomplished, is positively essential if we are going to compel the younger generations who are increasingly addicted to the dopamine buffet that is the online world to really start asking questions about the status quo, questioning the things they are being indoctrinated to believe by mainstream progressive dogma, and really committing to undertaking the arduous task of studying these things for themselves and formulating their own educated opinions while daring to ask not just the tough, but the right questions.
All of these things I’ve detailed take a lot of time and effort to really begin to reap the abundant harvest of which they are imminently capable. Yet even though all of these endeavors I’ve been are in their early developmental, some might even say embryonic stages, we are already seeing tremendous benefits from their undertaking. We’re only touching the tip of the iceberg of what we’re capable of doing in this high-tech modern world we live in, and it’s exciting to think about the strides forward we’re making.
Merry Christmas everyone!
This Year at Inconvenient History
In early May of 2021, our editor-in-chief of Inconvenient History resigned from this post, leaving General Drudge Germar Rudolf to fill the gap – at least temporarily. If it isn’t the liveliest of all periodicals on the planet, it sure is the only revisionist periodical left standing, and we are determined to keep it that way. In order to facilitate this, if anyone with an interest in a revisionist outlook on history and with monitoring the ongoing battle for free speech on topics that matter feels inclined to lend a helping hand with running this periodical, please do get in touch!
It used to be standard to have eight contributions in each quarterly issue of Inconvenient History. When long-time editor-in-chief Richard Widman retired from his post several years ago, this standard was swiftly jettisoned, leading to issues having sometimes more and sometimes fewer contributions. The number of papers submitted to IH over the past few years has dwindled steadily. This year’s first two issues only have five papers, No. 3, has six, and the last one we are currently wrapping up stands at seven as I write these lines. I will not list these papers here, as they can easily be accessed online at https://inconvenienthistory.com/13.
It was in 2008 when Bradley R. Smith and I started messing around with the concept of video making. But it was a year earlier when I saw the powerful video documentary called One Third of the Holocaust. I believe I remember that it was not yet online, and I needed a DVD to watch the entire documentary. I had previously seen the box that contained the DVD in Bradley’s office which, as he used to say, once was his mommy’s bedroom. I might have started working at his office in 2007. The very beginning of this year was a huge change for me. It was after two or three months of working with Bradley Smith that I had the chance of asking him if I may take this DVD with One Third of the Holocaust back home with me, and, of course, without any hesitation, he said, “Yes, Kid, go ahead and take it, but you bring it back”. It is one of the longest revisionist documentaries about the Holocaust narrative. A couple of years later, this impressive piece of information was peered reviewed by Germar Rudolf.
Why am I telling you all this? Well, in those days when I met Germar Rudolf in a little town close to border in Baja California at Bradley Smith’s office (his home), he was a bit skeptical about this less academic approach to real data in the revisionist movement, and now thanks to him and other like David Merlin, Jett Rucker, and many others at CODOH.com, I have been working on some kind of a dream project: Our own Video Library which was proposed after YouTube threw everyone out who was spreading revisionist ideas or anything similarly controversial. Although we could spread our videos wide and farther than we have so far, we have been working primarily on Bitchute.com with this. But that may change in the near future.
We have now about 1823 subscribers to our Bitchute Channel, where all our videos can be watched, just as in the Video Section of the CODOH Library. So far, our 1,422 videos have streamed 538,767 times on Bitchute. Unfortunately, we have no view count on our site, CODOH.com. Being able to track that would be one Christmas wish I have.
Thank you and Merry, Merry Christmas, Sonico
This past year saw a number of improvements of our website, and one project forced upon us by the eternal enemies of free speech:
- After our former credit-card processing partner threw us under the bus, we had to implement a new solution for our new processing partner in February of this year.
- We created a new functionality called “Bundles” which allows us to bundle single items together and offer them for sale at a discount while listing at the end of that bundle’s web page which single items are a part of this bundle.
- When the fallout of Brexit happened, we also had to cancel our attempt at automatizing our order-fulfillment procedure, as we now have to implement an order-fulfillment solution the old style: storing physical books, picking and wrapping them manually as orders come in, and preparing them for shipment ourselves.
Numerous improvements to the backend of CODOH were implemented earlier this year, such as:
- Set up a number of background services to allow out sites to run better and be easier to maintain
- Update our backup solution and back up to local device
- Improvement to CODOH’s news feed
- Improvements on search-engine discoverability of our contents
- Improvements to fonts, layout, and design
- Implementing a dedicated Video Platform that displays videos differently than written documents
Additional information about this document
|Title:||CODOH’s Christmas Message 2021|
|First posted on CODOH:||Dec. 19, 2021, 8:39 a.m.|